Jio Apn setting: Hello guys, welcome back to everyone to our tech blog. you are a Jio user and you are struck to make the Apn setting? Then no more worries just look at this post properly, because this post is all about Jio Apn settings. It is used to access High-speed 4G internet, Apn is called Access point name, It is in the inlet point for acquiring the settings for the internet under certain conditions and this can get achieved by configuring the network settings. Jio is one of the most frequently used communication networks in India. They are providing high-quality 4G internet data at an affordable price. Jio is the network which only provides 4G data service, They are not providing 2G or 3G data. Jio is the one the most ranged network around India. The Jio full form is Joint implementation opportunities. It is an Indian company get started in 2007, The founder of the company is Mukesh Ambani. By the Jio network, you can enjoy high-quality crystal clear video and audio calls. They are providing many Jio applications like Jio Cinema, Jio Saavn, Jio news, Jio 4g voice and more entertaining apps available on the Jio store. You can majorly select languages on most of the applications as your comfort. Okay, let us look about the easy ways that how to set the Jio Apn setting.
Now we are going to look at how to set the Jio Apn setting on Android, ios, Blackberry, and Windows in clear steps. Please follow the given instructions given below.
Jio Apn settings for Android:
- First, you have to open Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > access point names in your Android.
- Then you have to press Add on the right top corner.
- If the Android has already set the values 1 for any field at below just leave them.
- Then change the other fields as same given below here:
Multimedia message proxy:
Multimedia message port:
APN type: default,supl
APN protocol: IOv4/IPv6
APN Roaming Protocol: IPv6
After filling the fields as given and then you have to restart Android to apply new 1 APN settings.
|jio apn setting|
Jio Apn settings for ios:
- First, you have to select Settings > Cellular Data.
- Now you have to check the cellular data is on.
- Then Tap the Cellular data options and then Cellular data network.
- Then back to Cellular data and Enter the given information the same as below.
Then go to the LTE setup (optional) section and then enter below-given details:
Apn: (Leave blank)
Username: (Leave blank)
Password: (Leave blank)
Then enter the below-given details at the MMS section:
MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
MMS UA prof URL:
Then press the Home button to save the APN and get exit from the main screen, Now you should restart your iOS to apply new 1 APN settings.
Related Post : How to unlock jiofi device ?
Jio Apn settings for Windows:
- First, You have open the App list, then tap Settings> Network & wireless> Cellular & SIM.
- In the Cellular, you have to select your Sim card Select Properties.
- Then under Internet APN and Select to Add an Internet APN.
Profile name: 1
Type of sign-in info:
IP type: IPv4.
Then you to enable Use this APN for LTE and replace the one from my mobile operator
Proxy server( URL):
And finally, tap Save to finalize the APN settings.
Jio 4G LTE APN settings for BlackBerry:
- Look at the top screen and swipe down from the top.
- Tap the Settings > Network Connections and then Tap Mobile network and Tap APN from the bottom of the screen.
Enter the following information as given below:
Access Point Name ( APN) = jionet
Then return to the home screen.
We have provided a clear and complete guide that how to set Jio APN settings on Android, ios, Windows, and blackberry. We hope guys that our content will be much useful. Thanks to your support and regular visiting to our tech blog. Please keep in touch with us to get technical updates and news. If readers have any doubts oriented to the content please post your comments on the below-given comment boxes.