Jio Set Top Box: JIO, a networking and communication revolution, is now set to unveil the JIO Set top box, which is even suited for 4K Ultra HD TVs, and will be delivered with a JIO fibre of 1 GB connectivity. By publishing the statement about the JIO Set top box, they increased the number of users by millions. So, in the following essay, I will go through the features and setup of the JIO Set top box in depth.
|Jio Set Top Box|
The JIO Set top box comes in royal black. The front side of the JIO Set top box includes a USB port and an LED light view. The look of the JIO Setup box is nice in view, and the size of the box is also modest, so it occupies a little area.
Features Of JIO Setup Box:
- 1 HDMI port
- 1 RJ45 port
- 2 USB ports
- cable in port
JIO Set-Top box setup:
- We connect to the TV using the HDMI wire that came with the set-top box.
- Turn on both the TV and the Set-top box.
- As we can see, the TV setup immediately connects to the HDMI port to which the set-top box is attached.
- If the automated setup does not begin, proceed to the following steps.
- Take the TV remote and then push the input button.
- There are now several input possibilities available.
- Look at the HDMI port number to which the set-top box is attached, and then choose the HDMI port with the same number.
- Now Jio begins installing, and within a few minutes, TV stations show.
How To Get Jio Set Top Box and Price?
Jio Set Top Box Plan:
Does the Jio set Top box have TV channels?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Jio set top box customer care number?
Jio Set Top Box Remote Price?
How many TV channels are in Jio set top box?
Can Jio set-top box work on normal TV?
Jio Set Top Box Channel List:
- HD Channel
- Entertainment Channel
- Movie Channel
- News Channel
- Sports Channel
- Music Channel
- Kids Cartoon Channel
- Infotainment Channel
- Lifestyle Channel