Hilook App For PC: Here, we give you a chance to get the Hilook app for PC. Here, you can learn how to set up the Hiklook app for PC step by step. Hilook for Windows is the product for the optional version of the Hik connect app, which lets you run your CCTV cameras on your Computer. You can use this product if you have a Hilookvision CCTV camera and want to connect it to a Windows-based computer.
|Hilook App For PC|
Hilookvision is one of the top CCTV manufacturers, producing excellent standalone CCTV cameras as well as wifi-enabled CCTV cameras. So, here you may get Hilook for PC for free. You can also view a demonstration of how to use Hilook for PC on your PC here.
Feature of Hilook App For PC:
- You are now ready to see your CCTV cameras on your PC.
- Watch the CCTV documentary.
- Include several electronics in the product.
- Configure the live view to meet your needs.
- Set the number of cameras you wish to view on the screen.
- The foundation is multilingualism.
- Oversee client programming.
- Look for movement.
How To Download Hilookvision App For PC?
Method 1: Using Hilook for PC - without Bluestack
- When the installation dialogue box appears on the screen, simply click the "Next" button.
- When you are finished, click the "Install" button to begin installing the programme.
- The installation process dialogue box will display; wait for it to finish.
- The dialogue box to create a desktop icon will now display; click the "Next" button to proceed.
- To finish the installation procedure, click the "Finish" button.
|Hilook App For PC|
- HilookVision for PC Windows allows you to add gadgets.
- Enter your email address & password, then click the "Login" button.
- The gadget will now be displayed on the screen; click on it to receive a live view.
Method 2: Using Hilook for PC- With Emulator
- Install the Bluestacks emulator.
- Navigate to the emulator's downloaded file and launch it on your computer.
- Adhere to the establishment of businesses as instructed by the emulator.
- After installing the emulator, you should see an icon for it on your desktop.
- To launch the emulator, double-tap on that symbol.
- It will now ask you to select a few options, such as language settings, and so on.
- Choose from the options provided based on your needs.
- The emulator now prompts you to sign in using your email address.
- Sign in with your email address.
- You can currently find the Windows Play Store and the Mac App Store on the emulator.
- Open your app store and look for the Hilook app, which is similar to the one on your phone.
- Connect your CCTV camera device to the application now.
- At that moment, you should be able to see the live view of your CCTV cameras on your PC.