Check Jio Number: Jio's presence in the consumer's mind and, indeed, the whole market has been marked since its entry. But, if you are a new telecom subscriber, you may have difficulty remembering the new number. This guide can help you find your Jio number. Here are a few simple ways to check the Jio number. You may have received a new Jio SIM Card and have forgotten the number. Whatever your purpose, Cashify has 5 simple ways for you to check your Jio number. You must have a Jio Sim Card linked to your mobile device and basic network connectivity to use any of these ways.
|How To Check Jio Number Without App?|
How To Change Caller Tune In Jio?
How To Copy Caller Tune In Jio?
How To Check Jio Number Without App?
Check Jio Number Without App Using Jio USSD Codes:
- Open the dial pad and type*1# for First Sim. or *2# for the second Sim.
- Instead, you can call 1299.
- You can get a pop-up or receive a message containing your current Jio cell number!
Check Jio Number Without App Using SMS:
- Open the Messaging app.
- Type "MYPLAN" and send it to 199.
- You will receive a text message with your Mobile Number, account balance, and plan information.
Check Jio Number Using Customer Support:
- With your Jio mobile number, contact the Jio customer service number at 1800 889 9999 / 1991.
- You will be connected to the IVR service, where you may choose your favourite language.
- Choose your preferred language and press the correct key, following which the IVR will announce your available Data balance & Plan validity.
- Hit the correct key to speak with a customer service professional who can provide you with your jio number as well as many other alternatives on the call.
Call your Friend:
Check Jio Number Using Myjio App:
- Install MyJio App for phones that do not already have the app.
- Launch the MyJio App and select 'Sign in with SIM.'
- The top of the screen will display your Jio Mobile Number.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you check my Jio SIM is active or not?
- If your phone displays network bars & 4G connectivity, your SIM card is operational.
- You can also contact Jio's toll-free customer service (18008899999)