Change/reset Jiofi password: Hello everyone, first of all, happy to welcomes you to our tech blog. Are you looking for the right way to change/reset the Jiofi password? Then no need to get worried about it, Because this post is all about that How to change/reset the Jiofi password. The Jiofi is a portable router by Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio, The Jiofi routers are available in different sizes and colors. It is a small device that you can carry on your pockets and it acts as a bridge between the 4G network and as a local wi-fi network also, in which you can connect the Jiofi device on the phone, laptop, tablets and even on smart Tv.
In Jiofi you can get connect up to 10 devices and you can enjoy the HD voice calls and video calls on 2G and 3G phone also by using Jio 4G voice application. By using Jiofi wi-fi router you can cover up to two rooms. Jiofi is a simple way to get your home online and it will come with the rechargeable battery, which means you can charge the device and put into your pocket and take your connections with you when moving outer. In Jiofi you will get up to 150 Mbps download speed and up to 50 Mbps upload speed. Users can also get subscribe to various broadband packages as their requirements. Okay now, let us look about the three simple methods that How to change/reset the Jiofi password.
|Jiofi password change|
Method 1: How to change/reset Jiofi passwords through the website:
- First, you have to change the password of the router, Then users first need to connect their device with Jiofi hotspot.
- And the next step involves opening the connected device's web browser. The users need to add this http://jiofi.local.html or http://22.214.171.124 in the URL bar.
- After opening the official website, users need to click to the login option, it will be given on the top right corner.
- It should get followed by entering credentials as a username as an administrator and then tap on the login button.
- Then follow this, Click on Network> wi-fi configuration> secure key.
Method 2: How to change /reset Jiofi passwords through my Jio app:
- At first, the users have to connect their Jiofi router and open the My Jio application on their smartphone.
- Then tap on My devices section it is present at the bottom on the screen.
- From here, the users need to click on the setting icon it is present at the right corner and further select to the "Change password" option will be mentioned below the SSID.
- Then the users need to provide a new Password and select Submit to complete the process.
Method 3: How to change or reset the Jiofi password Through Jio admin interface:
- First, switch on your Jiofi device and also remember to keep the wi-fi network name and its password as handy. If you unable to remember the old password and if you never changed your password in the past, Then you can find the default wi-fi network name and the password on the backside of the Jiofi package box or you can find it from the battery of the device.
- You can connect any of your devices by using Jiofi, Then you should connect any of your devices by using the existing Jiofi password.
- Then you have to get logging into the Jiofi Admin interface, so you have connected your device on the Jiofi wi-fi and make login to the Jiofi interface. For the log in the Jiofi interface, just open your browser and type either from the two URLs given: http://jiofi.local.html (or) http://192.168.225.1
- After typing the given URL, please click ENTER, and then the browser will move to the Jiofi Admin interface login page, Then you need to enter the Login & Password for the Jiofi admin interface.
- The default login and password are here: Default Jiofi Interface login: administrator, Default Jiofi interface password: administrator.
- After getting Login to the Jiofi Admin interface and you will see a window prompting you to change the password of the admin interface and you can also change the password as your wish.
- Change the password: After you get the login to the Jiofi interface and you have to click on the Setting tab on the top of the menu at the admin interface and select the "wi-fi" from the menu from the left side. If once you select wi-fi, Then you will have the option to change the SSID (wi-fi network name) and the security key for your Jiofi device. Then please input the name of the Jiofi device or any other name as your wish in the SSID field and input the new password which you want in the security field and save the form.
- The process is completed. Your password is changed.