Jio Wifi Calling: Hello friend. Are you heard about Jiowifi calling and want to know more about that?then you are in the right place. Here in this article, we provide you the steps to use Jio Wifi Calling on your mobile. Although Reliance Jio is not available for its WIFI calling service at the extra cost it is essential that you are on an active JIO fee to avail it. The JIO WIFI Call Service is designed to allow users to make and receive calls over the WIFI network.
It is used to connect users in case of new development signal problems. Jio has launched Pan-India based WIFI calling service till January 16. It is designed to support both voice (VoWiFi) and video calling on any WIFI network. Not to mention that the service supports more than 150 handset models. Telco says to confirm this. This allows users with a supported network to receive voice or video calls between VoLTE and Wi-Fi networks without any delay. However, it is necessary to enable the WIFI call functionality on your devices. Okay let's look at the way to enable Jio wifi calling option.
|Jio WiFi Calling |
Jio WiFi Call - Jio Voice Over Wifi Calling
Jio has announced that its WIFI call service is not available at extra cost. This means you do not have to pay a separate fee or recharge plan to reap its benefits. But, to qualify for the new service it is important to have an active Jio payment plan in your number and a smartphone with WIFI call support.
The company did not disclose any details around the circles that offer WIFI calling service. It is a piece of sure information that this service also works for voice and video calls made while roaming. Now let's look at the main features of Jio Wifi Calling.
Key Features of Jio Wi-Fi Calling Service
- Jio allows you to use any WIFI network for WIFI calling.
- Voice or Video Calls Allow you to experience voice or video calling between VoLTE and Wi-Fi.
- Jio WIFI calling handsets operate on the largest ecosystem.
- Jio also allows customers to make WIFI calls via video. It is extended to all indoor coverage so you will get stable and clear voice in all places.
- These are all the main features of Jio Wifi calling. Please use all its features listed above,.
Steps to Enable Jio Wi-Fi Calling on Android
- It is important that you connect to an active WIFI network first. Since Jio does not restrict its service to any particular network, Jio allows you to use any WIFI network available at your location to take advantage of the WIFI calling.
- To use JIO WIFI Call on your device, you need to follow the steps below.
- You need to connect your device to the WIFI network.
- Then go to the Settings menu.
- Look for the WIFI call option there.
- Now you need to enable that WIFI call option.
- This will support your phone for the new service.
- Now, you can make voice and video calls on your Android smartphone. Doing so will ensure uninterrupted switching between VoLTE and Wi-Fi networks.
Note: Some Android mobiles, in particular, have customer skins like Xiaomi's MIUI. This makes it difficult to search for the WIFI call option. You do not have to worry about that though. You can find out by going to the SIM and network settings.
Steps to Enable Jio WIFI Calling on iPhone
Jio Wifi call option is not only available for Android smartphone users but also iPhone users can enjoy Jio WIFI calling service. It is recommended that you use the latest iOS version to get a smoother calling experience on the WIFI network. You need to follow the steps below to get the benefits of Jio WIFI Call on your iPhone.
- You must first connect to an active WIFI network.
- You can select the WIFI network as you switch to Control Center in Settings.
- Once you connect the iPhone to the WIFI network, you need to tap the phone.
- Then select the WIFI call option.
- In this iPhone option, you can now get a screen from where to play WIFI calling.
- Now, Jio works seamlessly between VoLTE and Wi-Fi networks during voice and video calls.
One of the best features of JIO WIFI Call Service is that it uses minimal WIFI data as phone and video calls are made. Although the company claims that voice calling uses less than half an MB of data per minute, the actual data usage of your voice or video call is likely to vary. To enjoy this new service without any interruption, you will need to upgrade to the latest device software update for your Android or iOS smartphones. It is also good for you to have access to high speed and stable WIFI internet connection. If you have any doubts please let us know in the below comment section. Thanks for your visit guys.
Tags: How to use wifi calling, Jio wifi calling app, Jio wifi calling - one plus, Jio wifi calling app download, Wifi calling phones, Airtel wifi calling, Jio wifi calling app.