Jio To Airtel: Hi friends welcome to our post. Do you want to port Jio to Airtel? The telecom provider provides a simple portability solution that allows you to migrate from Jio to Airtel without changing your current cell number. It is really straightforward and easy to port any number to Airtel. You would need your Aadhaar id details or any acceptable ID evidence to move your SIM to Airtel prepaid. According to Airtel's official website, the Mobile Number Portability process (MNP) is straightforward and takes one or two days to complete.
|How To Port Jio To Airtel?|
So, if you want to switch from your current number to Airtel, below is a step-by-step method you should follow. Notably, all Jio, Vi, BSNL, and other users will be allowed to port jio to Airtel without changing their mobile numbers.
Jio to Airtel port offer 2022:
- porting amenities available at no additional cost.
- SIM card delivery on the same day it was ordered.
- Doorstep Know Your Customer checks through agents.
- The initial recharge must be at least Rs. 297 if you want it to be good for 28 days.
- Access to a wide variety of third-party applications that stream content online.
How To Port Jio To Airtel?
- Open your phone's messaging app.
- Begin a fresh discussion with "1900."
- Enter 'PORT' followed by 'your cellphone number' and send the SMS.
- After the message has been delivered, you will get an SMS containing a UPC associated with your porting request. (UPC stands for 'unique porting code.')
- After receiving the SMS containing your UPC, go to the nearest Airtel shop.
- Request assistance from the customer service representative at the Airtel shop with the procedures.
- The customer service representative will request your documentation (Aadhar card/PAN card/Voter ID and a passport-sized image).
- After the papers have been validated, you must pay the portability charge.
- The store operator will finish the procedure and issue you a new Airtel sim card. The porting procedure typically takes five to seven days to finish.
How To Port Jio To Airtel Without Sending Sms?
- Customers can switch service providers using Airtel's Mobile Number Portability service without changing their phone numbers.
- So, if you're wondering how to move Jio to Airtel without sending an SMS, go to the website.
- Users may port Jio to Airtel by visiting the Airtel official website, & app, or physically visiting an Airtel shop and seeking an MNP facility.
What Documents Are Required For SIM Porting?
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driver's License
Port Jio to Airtel Eligibility:
- Before submitting a request for portability through the MNP service, there is just one need that you need to ensure you have satisfied.
- Before a user may submit an application for mobile number portability, the user's current SIM card must have been activated and utilized for a length of time greater than ninety days.
- If the number has only recently been transferred to the present telecom network, then another porting request that you try to submit will fail, and you will not receive a UPC in response to your SMS request.