My Jio Call History: Hi folks welcome to our post. Reliance Jio is the largest telecommunications provider in the country, and it gains new consumers daily. In reality, the organization will get more users as a result of its attractive features & services. Therefore, we shall describe one of its finest features, the ability to view your my jio login call history online. The functionality enables you to view your call, SMS, and Internet usage history via the My Jio application.
|My Jio Login Call History
With limitless calling services & so much data to manage, keeping track of our call history may be tough at times. And there are situations when we need to review our call history for either professional or personal reasons. In such situations, we frequently question how to check my Jio call history. It is possible to see your jio login call history online in a few simple steps.
Why You Should Check Your Jio Call History?
- Keeping track of your child's phone calls can help you avoid a bad situation.
- Keep an eye on what your partner or a friend is doing.
How To Check My Jio Login Call History?
Check Jio Login Call History Using MyJio App:
- Install the My Jio app on your smartphone first.
- When you launch the app, it will prompt you to input your Jio number and click the Generate OTP option.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile device within 2-3 seconds, and the app will instantly login to you.
- Click on the Check Usages option to view several categories such as Data, Calls, SMS, & Wi-Fi.
- Select the Calls tab to view call data from the last three days.
- If you are using a PC, go to the official website https://www.jio.com/ and follow the same instructions as previously.
Check My Jio call History on the Official Website:
- Open your browser and type https://www.jio.com/selfcare/login/ into the address bar.
- Select the mobile option and input your phone number. An OTP will be sent to the cellphone number you supplied. Fill in the blank field with the received OTP.
- When you log in, you'll be taken to the homepage. In the center of your screen, you'll notice my statement choice. Tap it to activate it.
- Choose the dates you want to collect call history data from and up to. Then, to proceed with getting your call history, touch on one of the three options for receiving the statement, namely, view statement, download statement, or email statement.
- Locate the voice portion under the use section to obtain the necessary call history.
How To Get Jio Calls History Of Linked Jio Numbers?
- You may view the numbers associated with your My Jio app.
- To obtain the information, navigate to the associated Jio account in the My Jio app.
- Then, in order to access the call history information, you will be sent a one-time password to the connected Jio mobile number.
- Enter the obtained OTP in the supplied space to obtain My Jio call history, data use history, and so on.
How To Check My Jio Login Call history For The last 30 days?
- In the upper right corner of the My Jio app, tap the Menu bar.
- Then, on the navigation bar, click the My statement tab.
- You should now see two date drop-down menus. Simply enter the dates for which you want the statement. Select the starting date in the first drop-down and the ending date in the second.
- You then have three choices: Email statement, View statement, and Download statement.
- Choose your preferred choice, view, and then press the submit button.
- Then, on the top bar, press the use charges button, pick voice, and then click here to access the Jio call history information.
Check My Jio Call History Of Another Number:
- Log in to My Jio Account, then tick the proceed to the link for a new account box.
- You then wrote another Jio number to get further information.
- Once completed, you will receive an OTP; after entering the OTP, you must link the accounts.
- You'll then see three options, including Voice, Calls, and SMS.
- Next, you must click on the voice segment to view the call history.