Jio Emergency Data Loan: Hi friends welcome to our post. Reliance Jio has launched a new 'Emergency Data Loan' service, which allows its prepaid customers to borrow data and pay it back later. The new Emergency Data Loan feature gives Jio users who have exhausted their high-speed daily data allowance and are unable to recharge quickly for a variety of reasons the choice of 'Recharge Now and Pay Later capability.
|How To Take Data Loan In Jio?|
The new service will provide these users with a simple yet powerful solution, assuring the continuance of a continuous high-speed data experience. The emergency data loan service is available through the MyJio App.
What Is Jio Emergency Data Loan?
Jio emergency data loan service provides you with a net loan on your Jio sim to continue using the internet when your data pack expires. Jio data loan code is required to activate this service. There is currently no Jio 1GB data loan number to obtain this service immediately. Similar to this data loan in jio number, you can also get a Jio Emergency Data Loan Number for extended Talktime from our website. You may easily obtain it at the conclusion of this essay.
How To Take Data Loan In Jio?
- Launch the My Jio app on your smartphone.
- Then, on top of the MyJio app, tap on the "Mobile" option.
- Scroll down to see the Get Emergency Data link; just touch on it to be redirected to the emergency data loan page.
- Then press the "Proceed" button.
- Then, on your app, tap the "Get Emergency Data" option, which will cost 11 INR, which is equal to 5 data vouchers.
- When you tap the button, you will be sent to another screen where you may enable emergency data.
- To activate the Jio emergency data loan, click the "Activate immediately" option. Jio will send you an SMS confirming that your emergency data loan has been enabled.
Jio Emergency Data Loan Price And Data Limit:
- Jio prepaid customers may borrow up to 5 1 GB emergency data loan packs (valued at Rs 11 per pack).
- The highest borrowing amount is Rs 55, which is equivalent to 5 packets.
Emergency Data Loan Service Terms & Conditions:
- The emergency data voucher for the emergency loan is only accessible when the data limitation under a good recharge plan expires to join customers.
- A single Jio member can utilize this service for a maximum of five Rs 15 data loan vouchers at a time. Furthermore, the user must pay the money against the coupon as quickly as feasible.
- The user agrees to a contractual commitment to return the loan money before utilizing this data lending service. As a result, before disconnecting the subscription from other services, a user is required to pay the pending money.
- Jio customers may re-enjoy the emergency data loan offer by repaying their loan amount using the My jio application.