Jio Phone LYF: Hai friends welcome to our post. If you're seeking jio f220b hard reset instructions and need to reset your Jiofi adapter, then this page can help you. The internet has exploded in the market since Reliance introduced its Jio service. Everyone now uses smart gadgets, either through a cellular internet connection or the Jiofi adaptor. In conjunction with the LYF firm, Jio has also released its smart feature mobile gadget. So, in this article, I will demonstrate how to perform a jio f220b hard reset.
|Jio F220b Hard Reset|
Jio F220b Hard Reset:
If you're having trouble with your handset and have attempted the Jio f220b hard reset, nothing will work. I understand how aggravating it is for you, as the same thing occurred to a friend lately.
At the time, I felt it would be amazing to publish an essay about the Jio f220b hard reset procedure in 2021. This post not only saves you time but also precisely resolves your problem.
This Jio f220b hard reset procedure will not wipe your phone's data. So, don't be concerned about data loss after the hard reset procedure.
How To Get Jio Vip Number Free?
JioSwitch For PC Windows Free Download?
How To Do Jio F220b Hard Reset?
- I'm assuming you've already performed a soft reset and restarted your device twice.
- You must now simultaneously hit the * key and the power button.
- Release your grip on the power button while continuing to press the * key.
- Next, a menu will display on your screen; check for the option to delete data/factory reset.
- Press the power button after selecting the wipe data/factory reset option.
- Then, from the options, pick Yes and push the power button.
- The first step in doing a Jio F220b hard reset is to expose your phone and then lift off the phone battery for a few seconds.
- After that, you must replace the battery and cover.
- To enter the Recovery panel, hold down the Power and 8 keys at the same time.
- Later, use the navigation keys to get to the Wipe data/factory reset option, and then use the Power key to confirm it.
Jio F220b Soft Reset:
- Remove your phone's battery and sim card.
- Using a clean towel, wipe down your battery and SIM card.
- Replace the sim card and battery and restart the device.