Stop Incoming Calls In Jio: Hi friends welcome to our post. Are you a Jio customer who gets annoyed by meaningless inbound calls from insurance firms and telemarketers? If this is the case, utilizing Jio incoming call block code can be really beneficial. Using this specific code, you may easily silence incoming calls on your Jio sim number. So, without further ado, let's get to the topic and learn how to stop incoming calls in Jio phone.
|How To Stop Incoming Calls In Jio?|
Blocking incoming calls with an application like True Caller or an inbuilt incoming call blocking function does not work with Jio because most users use the Jio4G Voice app, which helps the devices establish a connection with the tower over LTE, and even if you have blocked the incoming calls, the Jio4G Voice app will not obey the blocking rule, which is why in-built call blocking features and apps do not work with Reliance Jio.
How To Stop Incoming Calls In Jio?
- Install the most recent Jio4G Voice applications from the Google Play Store.
- If you already have the Jio4G Voice app loaded, ensure sure it is up to date.
- If you're installing the Jio4G Voice app for the first time, open it, allow the permissions, and let it set up itself.
- When your Jio4G Voice app is ready, navigate to the Jio4G Voice app's Settings.
- Go to your Settings --> Privacy --> Blocked Contacts.
- Select the numbers you wish to block in the Blocked Contacts section.
Jio Incoming Call Block Code?
- The Jio incoming call block code is *35*, and no one will be able to call your Jio number after that.
- This Jio incoming call blocking code will immediately halt all calls to your number.
- You may, however, disable it by entering the Jio incoming call on code #35*, which will enable incoming calls on your Jio.
Using Customercare Stop Incoming Jio Calls:
You may also use Jio customer service to block incoming calls.
We've outlined the entire procedure for blocking incoming calls in Jio without utilizing the Jio incoming call block code below.
How To Activate Incoming Calls In Jio?
- Don't be concerned if you accidentally banned incoming calls on your Jio sim.
- You may quickly enable incoming calls on your Jio sim number by entering the Jio incoming call activation code #35*.
- If this number does not work for you, your final option is to contact Jio customer support.
- Call them and instruct them to enable incoming calls on the Jio number.
How To Activate Call Barring In Jio?
- To enable call blocking in Jio, use the Jio incoming call block USSD code or call the Jio customer care hotline.
- Both will allow you to easily block incoming calls on your Jio sim number.
- So, if you wish to halt an incoming Jio call, we recommend that you use the most recent and latest Jio incoming call block code on your mobile.