Jio Call Forwarding: Hi Folks welcome to our post. Do you want to know how to jio call forwarding deactivate code or cancel Jio call forwarding? Then you've come to the correct spot. If you have engaged Jio call forwarding, whether knowingly or unintentionally, you may be seeking for Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code. Using this code will assist you in canceling call forwarding in Jio.
|Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate Code|
So, follow our easy instructions to disable jio call forwarding deactivate code. But, before we get into how to deactivate Jio call forwarding, it's important to understand what Jio call forwarding.
What is Jio Call Forwarding?
How To Jio Call Forwarding Deactivate?
Jio Call Forwarding in Phone Settings:
The first way is to use the phone settings to stop call forwarding in Jio numbers. Simply follow the instructions indicated below to do this:
- To begin, launch your phone's settings app.
- Then, look for Mobile App Management and click on it.
- Now, choose the Calling App to see the different call settings.
- Now all you have to do is locate and disable the Call Forwarding option. This will disable both conditional & unconditional Jio call forwarding for you.
Jio Call Divert Deactivation Number?
Activate call forwarding on Jio mobile Settings:
- Go to Settings on your mobile.
- Then click on Call Settings.
- Then select advanced call options, followed by Call forwarding.