Jio MMI Code: Hi friends welcome to our post. Jio is India's most successful and famous telecom operator. As expected, the firm would have a 36.15 percent market share in 2021. On September 5, 2016, Jio started its 4G LTE service, offering free unlimited internet and phone calls to users. This article outlines various options for Jio prepaid & postpaid plan subscribers to check their Jio balance, data consumption, validity, and other information.
|Jio MMI Code|
So it becomes necessary for a user to check their balance, validity, and data usage, to avoid any delay in recharge to continue using the service. Here's a detailed article that tells you how to check your Jio balance, see how much data you've used, and more.
What are MMI Codes?
Check Jio Balance Via SMS/Missed Call:
- BILL to 199: Bill amount for Jio Postpaid
- MYPLAN to 199: Current plan for Jio
- START to 1925: 4G Activate
- TARIFF to 191: Check Call rate
- JIO to 199: Find Jio number
- MBAL to 55333: Check 4G data usage
- BAL to 199: Get prepaid balance & validity
Check Jio Balance On My Jio App:
- If you don't already have one, get the MyJio App from the app store on your smartphone.
- Use your Jio number and OTP to complete the registration procedure.
- Now, launch the app and select View Detail.
- When you select View Detail, you will see your SMS balance, Voice Call Balance, Data Balance, and Plan Expiry Date.
Check Jio Balance Use USSD Codes:
*111*1*3# : Internet Balance Details
*333#: To Find Main Balance
*333*3*1*1# : Activate Caller Tune
*333*3*1*2# : Deactivate Caller Tune
Jio USSD Codes 2022:
|S.No||Check Details||Jio USSD Codes|
|2||Check 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|3||Know Number||Dial *1#|
|4||prepaid balance & validity||SMS BAL to 199|
|5||Know the bill amount||SMS BILL to 199|
|6||Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925|
|7||Check current tariff plan||SMS MYPLAN to 199|
|8||Check net balance||use MyJio app|
|9||Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|10||Know Jio number of JioFi device||SMS JIO to 199|
|11||Postpaid Main Menu||*111# or *222#|
|12||Start Jio Postpaid Miss Call Alert Service||*123*30#|
Check Balance On Jio Website:
- Go to Jio's official website and select Sign In.
- Choose Mobile and input your Jio mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP to your phone number; input it and then click the submit button.
- You will now see your data balance and use, as well as your plan information.
- To view the balance in further detail, click Check Usage or View More.