Take Screenshot In Jio Phone: Hi folks welcome to our post. Do you want to learn how to take screenshot in Jio phone? Here's a step-by-step tutorial for taking screenshots on your Jio phone with Keys and Google Assistant.
|How To Take Screenshot In Jio Phone?|
The Jio Phone, developed by Reliance Jio and LYF Mobiles, is one of the most popular feature phones in India. Jio Phone gained popularity as a result of the availability of VoLTE technology as well as other features like as Wifi compatibility and the presence of Google Assistant. While many customers appreciate their Jio connections and Jio phones, many of them have also been looking for information on how to take a screenshot on Jio Phone. Here is a guide that goes through both techniques for taking screenshots with Jio Phone.
How To Take Screenshots In Jio Phone?
Jio Phone screenshot With Power & Volume Down button:
- Unlock your Jio Phone and go to the page/screen you wish to screenshot.
- On the Jio Phone, locate the Power and Volume Down buttons (The red button is the Power button, which can also be used to end a call).
- Maintaining simultaneous pressure on the Power and Volume Down keys for a few seconds is required.
- A screenshot will have been captured of your Jio Phone experience.
- The phone will show a warning that says 'Screenshot Saved '
- Tap the ok option to successfully save the screenshot.
Jio Phone screenshot using Google Assistant:
- Unlock the Jio Phone and open the page or screen you want to take a picture of.
- Long Press the Ok/Mic button in the middle of the screen just below it.
- Say "OK, Google" to get Google Assistant to work.
- Then you can say "Take a screenshot," and Google Assistant will do it for you.
- You'll get a message that says "Screenshot saved to." Press the Mic/OK button to successfully save the screenshot.
Where can I find the screenshot I took on my Jio Phone?
- Unlock the Jio Phone
- Locate the Gallery on the menu screen.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Find and open the 'Screenshots' folder.
- The screenshots taken and stored on your Jio Phone may be found here.