Delete Call History From My Jio App: Hi friends welcome to our post. In this article, we will explain "How to Delete Call History from My Jio App"? People are scouring the internet and YouTube for an answer to this topic. However, they need to receive the appropriate remedy.
|How To Delete Call History From My Jio App?|
So you've arrived at the correct location. Because I just informed you in this post how to permanently delete call history from my Jio app. So I've told you about it using the easy methods listed below. If you use my Jio app and are a Jio customer. If you're having problems with your Jio app, there are remedies you may try, and many people wish to know How To Delete Call History From My Jio App.
How To Stop Incoming Calls In Jio?
How To Delete Call History From My Jio App?
- You must first open Jio app.
- More options may be found on the right side of this page.
- When you click More, you will see the Setting option.
- Now, go to Settings and select the Clear All call History option.
How To Delete Call History Permanently From My Jio App?
- Open your mobile App from Home Screen on your phone.
- Choose the Recent option at the bottom.
- S Select the contact number that you want to delete from the call history.
- To delete multiple calls at a time tap on the Call details menu.
- Click on the Delete icon to delete numerous call logs at a time.
How To Check Call History From My Jio App?
- Go to your My Jio App.
- On the Home Screen, there is now a Telecom option in the Top Menu.
- Simply choose the Telecom Option.
- Now, scroll down and pick the "My Statement" option from the Transactions menu.
- Set a date for which you want to see the Call history and choose the manner in which you want to view it.
- After entering your information, click the Submit button to view your call history.
How To Pause The Call History In My Jio App?
- Take the phone of the person who sees your call history.
- Then, on his phone, launch the My Jio App.
- There are now three Lines of options on the Home screen.
- So simply click it. Then select the Settings option.
- You will now see a Linked Accounts option here. Here If your Phone Number is connected, you will see a Remove option.
- Remove the option by clicking on it and selecting Yes or No.
- He/she will no longer be able to access your call history when you remove it.