Increase Jio Speed: Reliance Jio entered the market with a boom, shaking the telecom sector to its core. At a period when 1GB of data could cost up to $250, the Jio network debuted with lofty claims of high 50mbps speeds, free calls, data, and messaging. However, Jio subscribers are now experiencing sluggish Jio internet. According to analysts, there are a large number of Jio internet customers, which impacts speed. As a result, the subject of how to increase Jio speed for 4G internet and WiFi.
|How To Increase Jio Speed?|
How To Increase Jio Speed?
1. Change Jio APN Setting for increasing Jio Speed:
- Go to Settings on your smartphone.
- Check for "SIM Cards and Mobile Data". If you have a dual SIM, tap on the Jio number.
- Click on "Access Point Names" in this section.
- The Plus icon will appear on the screen, depending on the smartphone. Select the Plus icon.
- Alter the APN settings as given below.
APN Settings For Jio SIM:
- Name -JioLTE
- APN -Jio net
- APN Type -Default
- Proxy -Not Set
- Port -Not Set
- Username -Not Set
- Password -Not Set
- Server -www.google.com
- MMSC -Not Set
- MMS proxy -Not Set
- MMS port -Not Set
- MCC -405
- MNC -857 or 863 or 874
- Authentication -No changes
- APN Protocol -Ipv4/Ipv6
2. Increase Jio Speed With Changing LTE Band:
- Download Shortcut Master Lite from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Menu.
- Now, look for "Service Menu" or "Engineering Mode".
- If identified, open and allow access to change LTE bands.
- Install MTK Engineering Mode from the Google Play Store by clicking here.
- Open the app & go to "MTK Settings" section.
- Then select "Bandmode".
- Choose the SIM slot into which the Jio SIM is installed.
- Choose the LTE Mode.
- Then, for high-speed internet, pick band 40.
3. Use a VPN App for Fast Jio Internet:
- Snap VPN should be found on the Google Play store & download it.
- Examine the list of nations based on network signal strength.
- Connect to the nation with the strongest signal strength.
- Now, verify the speed to ensure that the Jio net speed has increased.
4. Clear Cache Data:
- Go to the settings on your mobile.
- Scroll, then go to the storage area.
- Find cache data.
- When you click on it, a window asking for deletion permission will appear.
- Click on delete.
5. Using Booster To Increase Jio Speed:
- Download the Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app from the Google Play store.
- Enable app access from your smartphone.
- It will run in the background.
- Your Jio internet speed will noticeably improve.