Increase Jio Speed: Reliance Jio entered the market with a boom, shaking the telecom sector to its core. At a period when 1GB of data could cost up to $250, the Jio network debuted with lofty claims of high 50mbps speeds, free calls, data, and messaging. However, Jio subscribers are now experiencing sluggish Jio internet. According to analysts, there are a large number of Jio internet customers, which impacts speed. As a result, the subject of how to increase Jio speed for 4G internet and WiFi.
|How To Increase Jio Speed?|
How To Increase Jio Speed?
Increase the Speed of Your Jio Internet Connection Using These Various Methods.
1. Change Jio APN Setting for increasing Jio Speed:
- Go to Settings on your smartphone.
- Check for "SIM Cards and Mobile Data". If you have a dual SIM, tap on the Jio number.
- Click on "Access Point Names" in this section.
- The Plus icon will appear on the screen, depending on the smartphone. Select the Plus icon.
- Alter the APN settings as given below.
APN Settings For Jio SIM:
- Name -JioLTE
- APN -Jio net
- APN Type -Default
- Proxy -Not Set
- Port -Not Set
- Username -Not Set
- Password -Not Set
- Server -www.google.com
- MMSC -Not Set
- MMS proxy -Not Set
- MMS port -Not Set
- MCC -405
- MNC -857 or 863 or 874
- Authentication -No changes
- APN Protocol -Ipv4/Ipv6
2. Increase Jio Speed With Changing LTE Band:
After updating the LTE settings, your phone will select the band with the best coverage. We lock the LTE network on band 40 using this way. For Qualcomm & MediaTek powered devices, the processes are different. You must use the procedures recommended by your smartphone's CPU.
Increase Jio Speed on Qualcomm Snapdragon phones:
- Download Shortcut Master Lite from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Menu.
- Now, look for "Service Menu" or "Engineering Mode".
- If identified, open and allow access to change LTE bands.
Increase Jio Speed on MediaTek phones:
- Install MTK Engineering Mode from the Google Play Store by clicking here.
- Open the app & go to "MTK Settings" section.
- Then select "Bandmode".
- Choose the SIM slot into which the Jio SIM is installed.
- Choose the LTE Mode.
- Then, for high-speed internet, pick band 40.
3. Use a VPN App for Fast Jio Internet:
Downloading the Snap VPN software is another simple approach to increasing Jio speed. This does not necessitate rooting your phone.
The steps are as follows:
- Snap VPN should be found on the Google Play store & download it.
- Examine the list of nations based on network signal strength.
- Connect to the nation with the strongest signal strength.
- Now, verify the speed to ensure that the Jio net speed has increased.
4. Clear Cache Data:
If you are still wondering how to easily increase Jio speed, you must identify the source of the problem. One typical cause of a poor browsing experience is a slow functional gadget.
This occurs when it is loaded with a transient file and extra data. As a result, you must erase any temporary files from your smartphone or laptop. Any operating system stores these files in order to improve the performance of applications and other operations. However, you may eliminate it to create place for faster internet.
- Go to the settings on your mobile.
- Scroll, then go to the storage area.
- Find cache data.
- When you click on it, a window asking for deletion permission will appear.
- Click on delete.
5. Using Booster To Increase Jio Speed:
- Download the Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app from the Google Play store.
- Enable app access from your smartphone.
- It will run in the background.
- Your Jio internet speed will noticeably improve.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is my Jio speed slow?
According to Telecom Talk, the issue might be with the customer's device, which may not be able to connect to suitable Jio access points, resulting in a slower internet connection. To avoid this issue, Jio has urged its consumers to configure updated Jio APN settings on their devices.
Which APN is best for Jio?
For Jio, set or ensure that the access point name is "Jionet" in the setup settings.
We have gathered a list of the most effective working techniques for increasing jio speed. These would be useful for anyone who has to work on the internet on a daily basis, whether for company meetings or school/college sessions.
If the sluggish internet problem persists, you may also try contacting Jio customer care. They might be working to enhance internet access in your region.
Tags: how to increase jio speed 2022, jio speed increase number, jio apn settings for high speed internet, how to increase jio signal inside house, how to increase jio internet speed in android, how to increase jio speed in village, how to increase jio modem speed, jio internet speed problem