Jio Call History: Reliance Jio is the largest telecom operator, and it is constantly gaining new consumers. Indeed, the organisation will get more subscribers as a result of its appealing features and services. As a result, we'll tell you about one of its greatest features: the ability to check your jio call history online. The function lets you view the history of your data, calls, and SMS messages using the My Jio app.
|Jio Call History Details|
With limitless calling services and a lot of data to manage, keeping track of our jio call history may be tough at times. And there are situations when we need to review our jio call details for professional or personal reasons. In such cases, we frequently question how to check Jio call history. In a few simple steps, you may check your jio call history online.
How To Stop Incoming Calls In Jio?
How To Check Jio Call History?
- First, verify and login to the My Jio application using your Jio number.
- Now, on the screen, press on the Statement.
- Next, pick the dates by tapping on the View Now option.
- Next, click on use costs, where you'll find all three choices, including Data, Voice, and SMS.
- Next, you must click on the Voice section to view information about your calls.
How To Check Jio Call History Of Another Number?
- Log in to My Jio Account, then click the Go to a New Account option.
- You then wrote another Jio number to check out more information.
- Once completed, you will be sent an OTP; after inputting the OTP, you must link the accounts.
- You'll then notice three options calls, data and SMS.
- After that, you must click on the voice portion to view the call history.
How To Check Jio Call history Details of last 30 days?
- In the upper right corner of the MyJio app, tap the Menu bar.
- Then, on the navigation bar, select the My statement tab.
- You should now see two date drop-down menus. Now enter the dates for which date you want the statement. Specify the starting date in the first drop-down and the ending date in the second.
- You then have three choices: View statement, Download statement, and Email statement,
- Choose your preferred choice, view it, and then press the submit button.
- Then, on the top bar, press the use charges button, pick a voice, and then click here to access the Jio call history details.
How To Get Jio Calls History Of Jio Linked Numbers?
- You may view the call history of Jio numbers linked to your MyJio app. To obtain the information, navigate to the associated Jio account in the MyJio app.
- A one-time password will then be provided to the associated Jio mobile number through SMS so that you may view the call history.
- Enter the obtained OTP in the supplied space to obtain Jio call history, data use history, and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I recover my deleted call history?
How can I get Jio 6 Month call history?
- Using the MyJio application:
- Login to MyJio.
- Select 'My Statement' from the options.
- Set the beginning and ending dates.
- To produce the statement, use the 'View' button. You may also get the same thing in PDF format.