Jio Network Issue: Jio users are now suffering network failure. Network failure or signal malfunction has become a widespread issue, and many users are currently facing slow-speed internet, which can be inconvenient. Jio launched numerous eye-catching features at first, but network troubles have become a tedious affair. Continue reading to see why Jio net is not working today?.
|Why Jio Net Is Not Working Today?|
Why Jio Network Is Not Working Today?
How To Solve Jio Network Problem?
My Jio Sim Is Not Working:
Create A New APN As Follows:
Jio Sim No signal Problem Fix?
- If your phone has two SIM card slots, place your primary SIM card in the first slot.
- The preferred network type must be set to LTE [Settings --->Mobile Networks ---> Preferred network type - 4G].
- Users with dual-sim cards should designate Jio as their preferred data network by navigating to Mobile settings ---> Dual sim network management ---> Preferred data network - Jio.
- We utilize this approach to solve our everyday smartphone issues. It's as easy as resetting your phone.
How can I fix Jio Internet Not Working?
- If your internet is not working, follow the steps below to enable Ping Test.
- To begin, dial the USSD code ##4636#*# on your phone.
- You will then see the Phone Info option on your mobile, which you must choose.
- You must now choose Run Ping Test.
- Check now to see if the Radio option is enabled.
- Following that, the phone must be rebooted.
- Your internet connection is now operational.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why suddenly Jio network is not working?
- Check that the data is turned on on the Mobile Data screen.
- Check that your network settings are correct and that you have selected SIM 1 as your primary data SIM.
- Check that the phone is configured to work with the LTE network.