Port Airtel To Jio: This blog will guide you if you are an existing Airtel subscriber and want to convert your number to Jio. There are several reasons why Jio subscribers are growing by the day. Jio provides several options for phone calls and 4G internet at competitive prices. We will go through how to port Airtel to Jio network in this section.
|How To Port Airtel To Jio?|
It is now quite simple to transfer your Airtel number to the Jio network without altering your phone numbers. So go ahead and study all of the crucial facts that will be useful during number porting.
How To Port Airtel To Jio?
- To start the process of porting your SIM from Airtel to Jio, send an SMS to 1900 from the Airtel number you want to port to Jio, with the message PORT space <your 10-digit mobile number>.
- After some time, you may receive an SMS from your current network operator with the UPC number (Universal Product Code) and expiration date.
- Then, go to the app store and get the MyJio App. Download the app and generate a Jio promo code.
- Bring your smartphone, UPC code, & Jio coupon code to any Reliance Jio/Digital/Dx small retail shop near you.
- You must provide address evidence, such as an Aadhaar card. If your Aadhaar id does not have a local address, you must bring another form of valid address proof. You must also provide any certified identity verification. Bring two passport-size pictures as well.
- The workers at the Reliance or Jio shop will activate your Jio connection via the eKYC process at your request.
- If you are an Airtel postpaid user, you must clear any outstanding Airtel dues before beginning the porting procedure.
- Your Airtel mobile number will now be ported to the Jio network within seven working days.
- During this transitional period, you can continue to enjoy Airtel's services without interruption. When the porting is complete, you will receive an email telling you that you should be covered by the new network.
- Carry the last payment bill if you are a postpaid subscriber.
- Carry your Aadhar card as confirmation of identification and residence.
- You can also bring a voter ID, a driver's license, and a passport.
- Bring two passport-size pictures with you.