Port Airtel To Jio: This blog will guide you if you are an existing Airtel subscriber and want to convert your number to Jio. There are several reasons why Jio subscribers are growing by the day. Jio provides several options for phone calls and 4G internet at competitive prices. We will go through how to port Airtel to Jio network in this section.
|How To Port Airtel To Jio?|
It is now quite simple to transfer your Airtel number to the Jio network without altering your phone numbers. So go ahead and study all of the crucial facts that will be useful during number porting.
How To Convert Jio Sim To Esim?
How To Port Airtel To Jio?
- To start the process of porting your SIM from Airtel to Jio, send an SMS to 1900 from the Airtel number you want to port to Jio, with the message PORT space <your 10-digit mobile number>.
- After some time, you may receive an SMS from your current network operator with the UPC number (Universal Product Code) and expiration date.
- Then, go to the app store and get the MyJio App. Download the app and generate a Jio promo code.
- Bring your smartphone, UPC code, & Jio coupon code to any Reliance Jio/Digital/Dx small retail shop near you.
- You must provide address evidence, such as an Aadhaar card. If your Aadhaar id does not have a local address, you must bring another form of valid address proof. You must also provide any certified identity verification. Bring two passport-size pictures as well.
- The workers at the Reliance or Jio shop will activate your Jio connection via the eKYC process at your request.
- If you are an Airtel postpaid user, you must clear any outstanding Airtel dues before beginning the porting procedure.
- Your Airtel mobile number will now be ported to the Jio network within seven working days.
- During this transitional period, you can continue to enjoy Airtel's services without interruption. When the porting is complete, you will receive an email telling you that you should be covered by the new network.
To complete the process of port Airtel to Jio SIM, you must provide the necessary documentation to authenticate your identity and demonstrate that you owe no money if you have a postpaid connection. As a result, bring the following documents:
- Carry the last payment bill if you are a postpaid subscriber.
- Carry your Aadhar card as confirmation of identification and residence.
- You can also bring a voter ID, a driver's license, and a passport.
- Bring two passport-size pictures with you.
How Many Days Are Needed To Port Airtel To Jio?
Following the submission of the MNP request, there will be certain backend procedures between Airtel & Jio for the SIM number transfer, which may take some time. The porting procedure typically takes 3 to 5 working days.
It would take approximately 3 working days to migrate your Airtel SIM to Jio if you are inside the same telecom circle. When porting to other telecom circles, the procedure might take up to 7 working days.
If you have requested a port from a state such as Jammu & Kashmir or North-East India, it may take up to 15 working days.
How Do You Know If Your Airtel to Jio Porting Is Successful?
When your MNP application is approved, you will get an SMS with the day and time of SIM porting as well as the PIN number for Jio verification. When the shift begins, you will lose your Airtel signal on your phone.
This is the opportunity to swap out your Airtel SIM for a new Jio SIM. After recharging with a relevant Jio Plan, your Jio SIM will become operational after some time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the port costs from Airtel to Jio?
There are no fees associated with moving from Airtel to Jio.
How to port airtel to jio without sending SMS?
If you are unable to send SMS from your SIM, you can contact customer care for your porting code or visit your local shop to obtain your UPC.
Can I port my SIM card online?
To transfer your mobile number online, go to the website's MNP page and input your area pin code & mobile number. Select a plan that meets your needs and make an order to have a free SIM delivered to your door.
The process of port Airtel to Jio has become quite simple. If you are dissatisfied with Airtel's services, you may want to consider moving to Jio's network. We've outlined the processes for requesting a SIM port in this blog, including submitting SMS, document verification, and eventually ported to Jio. We hope you find this information useful.
Tags: how to port airtel to jio online at home, how to port airtel to jio without sending SMS, airtel to jio port offer 2022, airtel to jio port offer today, port number to jio online, port number to jio, how to port vodafone to jio, how to port bsnl to jio