Jio Postpaid To Prepaid: Hi friends welcome to my site. If you want to change postpaid to prepaid jio? For an exceptional digital experience, Reliance Jio provides a high-speed internet connection and a dynamic digital ecosystem. The organization is progressing and introducing new offerings for prepaid and postpaid customers. If you want to switch from a postpaid to a prepaid connection. Well! You've come to the correct location. Here's all you need to know about changing a postpaid to a prepaid Jio connection.
|How To Change Postpaid To Prepaid Jio?|
Advantages To Change Postpaid To Prepaid Jio:
- Easy online recharging via apps & recharge stores
- Possibility of transferring or receiving the balance
- Make your plans specific to your need.
- There will be no bill surprises.
- It is simple to experiment with various ideas and packing.
How To Change Postpaid To Prepaid Jio?
- Visit Jio Store
- Visit Jio Website
- Using SMS
Visit Jio Store To Change Postpaid To Prepaid Jio
- Visit a Reliance Jio Shop near you.
- Take a passport-sized photo, an Aadhaar card, and a photocopy of your residential proof.
- You will now be given a form to fill up and return to the merchant or store management.
- Wait 1 hour for your SIM to be disabled.
- Following that, you must complete the IVR verification by dialing the Customer Service Toll-Free Number.
- Following that, your prepaid connection will be activated.