Jio F271i Flash File: Do you own a Reliance LYF Jio F271i smartphone and wish to flash it to resolve software issues? If so, this article may assist you in restoring your device. Different users may have various software-related concerns. Due to software problems and damaged software, you may have LYF Jio F271i stuck on the logo, no network, auto reboot, no display, and other issues.
|Jio F271i Flash File
Similarly, you can forget the password for your cellphone screen lock. In that scenario, we recommend that you flash the original stock firmware on your LYF Jio F271i smartphone. Don't be concerned if you're new to flash devices.
Download Jio F271i Flash File
- Download and extract all of the files [Flash tool, Driver, and Jio F271i firmware] to your computer.
- Install SPD USB drivers on your Windows computer. If the software is already installed, skip this step.
- Go to the "FactoryDownload tool" folder and perform the installation as an administrator.
- After launching the program, go to the "Gear icon" and choose the "LYF F271i-000-01-30-101029.pac file" from the extracted firmware folder. Wait for a movement, and the tool will automatically load all the files.
- Now, from the tool, press the "Play" button to begin the flashing process.
- Come to the device, turn it off, remove and re-insert the battery once, and hit the "Jio F271i flashing boot key" button.
- If the device is correctly connected to a computer, the utility will recognize it and begin flashing within one second. The procedure will begin, and the flashing of Jio F271i spd cellphone may take some time.
- At the end of a successful firmware, the "Passed" green message will appear in the log windows.
- Disconnect the device from the computer, remove and replace the battery, and reset the device.
- Everything is finished! The latest software was successfully loaded on the Jio F271i with no flashing errors.
- Download and install the Jio F271i firmware zip file, tool, and drivers on your computer.
- Install Jio F271i USB drivers on your Windows computer or laptop.
- Load the LYF F271i-000-01-20-101019.pac file into the "SPD Research Download tool Exe file".
- For flashing, press the "Play Button" button.
- Attach the device to the computer by hitting the appropriate Jio F271i boot key.
- Let some time for the whole stock Rom to be flashed on the Jio F271i cellphone.